|Duddhi Panna Podi
- Urad dal – 1/4 cup
- Raw rice – 1 cup
- Red chilies – 15 to 20 as per taste
- Hing / asafoetida – 1/2 tsp
- Dry roast the urad dal till you get the nice golden col our.
- .Wash well and soak along with the raw rice for around 2 hours
- Grind coarsely the rice & dal along with the red chilies ,salt and hing adding very little water .
- Clean the leaves , & remove d thick veins
- Place a leaf on a platform upside down and apply the batter evenly all over it..
- Keep a second leaf on top of the first one and again apply the batter evenly.
- Repeat the procedure for around 5 to 6 leaves.
- Now fold the sides and then roll them tightly
- Cut them in to pieces with a thickness of 2 cm..
- Dip the pieces in rice flour to cover each pieces well .
- Now deep fry each pieces till they are crispy
- Pumpkin leaves fry are ready to relish.