Harshale is one of the traditional desserts of GSB community. A dessert usually prepared on the Tulsi Pooja.. I always loved it ,easy to prepare and tasty to relish and can be served as a healthy evening snack for kids too. Altogether it makes a simple heavenly easy dessert.
- Coconut milk – 3 cups
- Grated jaggery – 2 small blocks or adjust as per taste
- Small banana (preferably d Mysore bananas) – 4 to 5
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Thin poha – 3 cups
- Smash the bananas nicely . Add them to d coconut milk.
- Mix well. Add grated jaggery to it.
- Sprinkle cardamom powder on top. It is ready.
- Now you can add the thin poha to the harshale just before serving .
One reply to “Harshale”
Comments are closed.