Phova (rice flakes ) Karambi used to be a quick fix snack for hungry kids or for those extra hungry times Just a few items & a tasty snack is ready!
- Thin ( patall) phovu – 1 cup
- Grated coconut -1/4 to 1/2 cup as preferred
- Jeera – 1 tsp
- Green chiliies – 2 chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves – optional
- Mix the phovu & coconut & with your hands press them to make them soft. .
- Add the Jeera , salt & chillies and mix well again .
- Your Karambi is ready to eat .
- If you want you can garnish this with coriander leaves & coriander chutney .
- You can also have it as such.
- Some also like to add coconut oil over this !