Gova Kono & Mugga dali (Broken Wheat & Moongdal) Duddali:
- Broken Wheat – 1 cup
- Moong dal – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup, or as per taste
- Milk – 1-2 cup
- Powdered Elachi – 4
- Ghee – 2 tsp & also for greasing tray
- Dry roast Moong dal till its raw smell disappears. Pressure cook for 3 whistles or till soft.
- Dry roast broken wheat also for 2-3 mins. Then add milk & cook it well..
- Now add the cooked moong dal & mix well.. Let it cook for further 5 mins or till it water absorbs
- Add sugar to this & mix well. When it starts separating from the edges of pan, add ghee & powdered elachi.. Mix well..
- Grease a tray with ghee & transfer the mixture into it.. When it is completely cooled, cut into desired shapes & serve.