“Thausha Hullel”, though this dish is a simple one, is liked by many. This is an amchi kodial dish.
- 1 medium tender cucumber.
- 1 green chilli
- Small piece of ginger (quarter inch size)
- Salt to taste.
- Oil 1 tsp.
- Mustard Seeds ½ tsp
- Wash and peel cucumber. Chop small slices of it.
- Chop green chilli and ginger to fine pieces.
- In a bowl mix chopped cucumber, green chilli, ginger and salt.
- Season with mustard seeds.
- Mix well.
“Thausha Hullel” is ready. Serve with hot rice as a side dish.