- Tender small bananas – 20 to 25
- Red chilli powder – 3 tsp (or adjust accordingly)
- Garlic cloves – 10 to 12
- Peel and crush the bananas as I have described keeping a narrow part of the skin intact .
- Now marinate the bananas with red chilli powder and salt for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a kadayi .
- Add gently crushed garlic cloves to the oil and let it fry for a few seconds.
- Add the marinated bananas . and Stir well .
- No need of adding water but if you prefer you can sprinkle little water…
- Cover it with a lid and keep on low flame
- Cook till the bananas are soft and attains a fried texture…..
- Turn off when its done….
Enjoy as a side dish with rice.
1. If you don’t get the tender bananas you can try it with normal raw bananas too..
2. Remember the garlic cloves need only to be fried for a few seconds, ,don’t let it turn reddish.