Keerla Sasam is a simple but very tasty dish using bamboo shoots ..do try this & you are sure to like this
- Chopped bamboo shoots – 1 cup
- Grated coconut – 1/2 cup,
- Green chillies – 5-6
- Mustard – 1 tsp
- A pinch of hing
- Salt to taste
- Curds – 1/4 cup.
- If brined, keep the chopped bamboo shoots in water to remove extra salt.
- Deep fry till golden brown.Keep aside.
- Fry the green chillies and hing in half tsp oil.
- Grind together the coconut gratings, green chillies, hing to a fine paste.
- Lastly add mustard seeds and again grind.
- Put the ground masala in a bowl and add curds, mix well.
- Lastly add the deep fried bambo shoots, mix well ,check the salt.