Keerla Polo is yet another delicacy with bamboo shoots!its very easy to make .. so do try out!
- Chopped bamboo shoots – 1 cup
- Red chilly powder – 1 tsp or more as per taste
- Hing – 1/2 tsp
- Tamarind paste – a small gooseberry size
- Fine rawa and a handful of rice flour – just enough for binding .
- Salt as per taste (if not brined.)
- Mix all well using a little water
- Preferably using coconut oil , make small dosas on a hot tawa
- Fry on both sides, keeping the lid closed.
Enjoy it hot !