This is an age old recipe of our ancestors. Now a days we get colostrum powder anywhere. But in the olden days people could relish only when the fresh first milk of the cow was available . This tastes heavenly and must be tried .
- 1 cup colostrum milk,
- 1 and 1/2 cup thick coconut milk
- 1 cup powdered jaggery.( you can adjust the quantity as per the sweetness you want )
- 1 tsp elaichi powder. OR fresh turmeric leaf.
- Mix the grated jaggery in the coconut milk.
- Add the colostrum milk, mix well , add in a vessel having a lid .
- Sprinkle the elaichi powder, or add 2 pieces of fresh turmeric leaf and close the lid.
- Then steam cook for atleast 30 minutes. You can open the steamer and check in between.
- You can have this either hot or chilled ,
One reply to “Posu (fresh Colostrum milk pudding )”