Methi dosa is a very traditional GSB recipe . The dosa flavoured by methi seeds /fenugreek is very healthy too
- Raw rice – 2 cups
- Grated coconut – 1 cup heaped
- Methi – 2 tsp
- Poha (thin variety) – 2 fist full
- Wash and soak raw rice for 2-3 hours along with methi seeds
- Grind rice , coconut and methi together to a smooth paste.
- The consistency should be neither too thick nor thin
- Now spread poha over the batter (no need to grind or mix the poha to the batter )
- Add 1 teasp haldi powder on the top too.
- Let it be kept for overnight fermentation.
- In the morning add sufficient salt and 2 tsp of sugar in the batter and mix well.
- Then start making thick dosas ..
- No need of flipping the dosas..
Serve hot with any side dish of your choice !