We have already seen how to brine lemons here . Now you can make this dish whenever you feel you need a tangy side dish . This is especially good for young children who are recovering from sickness to bring back their appetite . Also just pejj and a pappad with this is enough for a tasty filling comfort meal . Since it is rich in vitamins it is good for all to include in their diets . Invalids recuperating could bring the taste in their mouths with this tangy dish .
So let’s see this recipe –
- Brined lemon – 2
- Green chilli – a small piece chopped fine ( as per your spice level )
- Hing powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coconut oil – 1 tsp
- Remove the lemons from the brined jar with clean hands and wash them carefully.
- Add the lemons and the chopped chillies in a bowl and mash them together with your fingers .
- You can also a little water as it will usually be very thick .
- Now add the hing and raw coconut oil and mix .
- You can serve immediately.
- Add salt only if needed .
- You may add Virgin coconut oil for more benefits .
Enjoy with hot meals !