I have learnt so many unique recipies from my mother in-law… this combo upkari with mande and bhajji ( arbi, amaranthus) is one of them…You too will simply love this combo a lot… this tastes even more great if you add a raw banana too…. so this post dedicated to my masterchef, my Mother in-law !💖
- Arbi – 2 medium sized
- Amaranthus – 1 small bundle
- Raw banana – 1
- Mustard – 1 tsp
- Red chillies – 5 to 6
- Hing – 1/2 tsp
- Coconut oil – 2-3 tsp
- Chop arbi lengthwise pieces
- Chop amaranthus roughly into pieces.
- Heat oil in a kadayi and splutter mustard .. add red chillies & hing.
- Now add both the arbi, raw banana and amaranthus together..
- Saute well adding salt..
- Now add a half cup of water….
- Cover and cook in low flame till the arbis turn nice and soft.
- You can retain a little water if you prefer a bit of gravy