Duddhe God muddo(pumpkin sweet idles) is a traditional and healthy sweet dish which can be made once in a while to appease the sweet tooth.
- 1 cup grated pumpkin
- 1 cup fresh grated coconut
- 3/4 th cup grated jaggery
- 11/2 to 2 cups of any fine semolina
- a pinch of salt and cardamom
- Grind fresh coconut with a little water.
- To this add grated pumpkin, jaggery, sugar, salt and cardamom.
- Add rava (semolina) and leave for 5 minutes.
- Steam like normal idly for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with ghee.