Sagutandla polo is a dosa variety which is a delicious one prepared with sago rice/Tapioca pearls/sabudana.It is soft in texture and beautiful with lots of pores.
- Raw rice – 1 cup
- Sago – 1/4th cup
- Poha – 1/4th cup
- Curds – 1/4th cup
- Methi – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for roasting
- Soak rice and methi in 1 bowl.
- In another bowl soak poha, sago and curd for 4-5 hrs.
- Then grind all the soaked items together to a fine paste.
- Add water while grinding .The consistency of the batter should be thick.
- Allow the batter to ferment overnight, add salt to taste.
- Prepare dosa covered with lid and cooked on one side only.
- Serve with coconut chutney.