Duddiya Polo (Pumpkin Dosa) is a yummy and simple instant dosa recipe from my Grandma.
- Raw rice soaked (2 hours)….1 Cup
- Grated coconut …….½ cup
- Pumpkin chopped…1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Grind chopped pumpkin in a mixer.
- Add raw rice, grated coconut and salt to it and grind altogether to a fine paste.
- Add sufficient water to the batter to make thin consistency.
- Spread thin dosa in a non stick pan and fry both sides applying oil.
- Serve hot with your favorite chutney or pickle.
- Enjoy your breakfast with Duddiya Polo.