Doodhi ani kobba Upkari (pumpkin with sugar cane stir fry)
|Doodhi ani kobba Upkari|
- Pumpkin – ½ kg cut into cubes
- Sugar cane – ½ cup cut in to 1” long pieces
- Green chilly – 3 to 4
- Grated coconut – 2 tbsp.
- Grated jaggery – 2tbsp.
- Hing -a pinch
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Coconut oil – 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- In a pressure cooker heat oil, add hing and mustard seeds when it pops up add pumpkin and sugarcane and slit green chilly, salt and grated jaggery with ½ cup of water cook till 1 whistle.
- When it cools add grated coconut and boil for 5 minutes.
- Good combination with steamed rice or rotis.