This Is Yet Another Combination Of Ghassi Speciality Of GSB People
- Black Chana – 1/2 cup (soaked overnight )
- Brined Mango – 1 no
- Grated coconut – 1/2 cup
- Red chilly – 2-3 nos
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon.
- Pressure cook soaked chono.
- After pressure goes out transfer this to another vessel
- Add nonchambo cut into pieces to this
- Let it boil fr some time
- Meanwhile grind grated coconut ,turmeric powder and chilly to a smooth paste.
- Add the grind mix to chono
- Add salt to taste.
- Heat oil add mustard jeera and curry leaves
- Pour this over the curry.
Tasty Ghassi Is Ready.