Hardhakoru….. this is a very easy & tasty recipe.. As it is rich in nutrients, its also eaten during Ekadeshi fasting as it is very filling…. Here is how to make this:
- Chopped Coconut pieces – 1/2 cup
- Nendarbale Kele/Kerala banana – 2
- Assorted dry fruits like cashews, badam, dates, dried dates, Kishmish, etc., chopped – 1/2 cup
- Honey-2 tbsp.
- Slice the Bananas lengthwise into four and then chop them into cubes.
- In a bowl, mix coconut, chopped bananas & dry fruits..
- Pour honey on top & mix well…
Your tasty dish is ready.