1.Ridge gourd – 1 medium sized
2. Onion – 1 medium
3. Ginger – 1 inch piece
4. Grated coconut – 1 cup
5. Roasted red chillies – 6 to 9
6. Tamarind – a small piece
- Peel the skin of ridge gourd and cut in semi circles…
- Chop onion and ginger finely.
- Now cook the three of them together adding sufficient water and salt.
- Grind the coconut ,red chillies and tamarind to a smooth paste .
- When the vegetables are cooked add this paste to it…
- Let it boil nicely….
- Turn off and now pour fresh coconut oil on top…..
You can make midki sangh/ cluster beans alle piyava ghassi with the same method