1. Mogge cut in small squares – 1 cup
2. Bikkand crushed lightly – 1 cup
3. Red chilies – 6 to 9
4. Garlic cloves – 8 to 12
1.Heat oil in a kadayi and add mustard and red chilies and let them splutter.,..
2. Now add the garlic cloves ,,fry till they turn golden brown
3 .Add the vegetables …saute for a while.
4. Now add salt and sufficient water to cook..
5. Cook till they are soft and then turn off…
Basically its a curry with a semi thick consistency…so do not wait till all the water is absorbed. let the syrup be there .!!!! Enjoy !