There are innumerable varieties of Patholis .Here I am presenting Keli Panna Patholi –.Patholi using Banana leaves.
- Rice flour – 1 1/2 cups
- Jaggery -1 cup
- Grated Coconut -1 cup
- Salt – a pinch
- Boiling water
- Cardamom powder – a pinch
- Grate coconut & jagerry & mix well to make Chooran / choona.
- Slightly wilt banana leaf by holding it over the flame
- To the rice flour add boiling water & salt . Knead into a soft smooth dough
- Now we are ready to make the stuffing
- Make a small ball of the dough , Flatten it with your palms on a banana leaf . You may oil your hands too . Then place a spoonful of the chooran in the centre.
- Fold it in half .
- Place carefully in a steamer . Cover and to steam for about 10 minutes or till done .
- Now Pattolis are ready to be relished
- Enjoy !
One reply to “Patholi in banana leaf”
Superb sweet,will try