Coriander leaves is one leafy vegetable which has it own unique flavour.Both South Indian and North Indian use this in abundance. Here I am presenting Coriander leaves sukke –
- Coriander leaves – cleaned and chopped – 1 cup
- Coconut grated – 1/4 cup
- Red chilly powder – 1tbsp
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- First coarsely grind coconut , turmeric and red chilly powder .
- Heat in a kadai,add mustard seeds when it spluters add fresh chopped coriander leaves .
- Saute for a while .
- Now add the ground paste and add salt .
- Cover with a lid for a few seconds.
- Open the lid and mix well
- Delicious Sukke is ready to be eaten with rice ..