This Is a very tasty spicy side dish & is an excellent combination with dosas idlis , sandans . rice etc. this is very easily & quickly made.
- Rajavallos /soppur avallos (fresh) – a handful
- Red chilli powder – 2 tsp or more as per taste
- Hing – 1/ 4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Urad dal – 1/2 tsp
- Methi seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves
Method ; –
- Heat the oil , add mustard seeds . After they splutter add the dal , methi & curry leaves
- When the seasoning is still hot ( not very hot ) add the chilli powder & stir so as not to burn it .
- Add the avallos & a little water to cook it . add the salt . let it simmer on low flame till they have cooked and desired consistency is got .
- Add the hing & keep covered for some time .
Serve with any breakfast dishes .
2 replies to “Rajavallo /Soppur avallo Humman”
SUPERB..THNK U …TRIED IT