Konkan Coast being rich in cashewnuts , GSBs have made Kajubee tallilli – fried cashewnuts into an exotic snack !! Mainly distributed at festival & Marriage feasts , its a mouth watering snack . Also served at homes when we have important guests – especially when its the bridegrooms family & for pampering the son-in-law !
- Whole Cashew nuts – 250 gms
- Salt to taste
- Chilli Powder – 1 tsp or more as per taste
- Oil for deep frying ( preferably coconut oil )
- Use good quality & fresh Cashew nuts.
- Heat oil to medium heat .
- Drop the cashews in it & let fry till they are golden brown .
- Remove on to a strainer .
- Mix the salt & chilli powder and sprinkle on d nuts .
- Mix well so that d spices are evenly coated .
- Serve warm .
- Store in an air tight container so as not to lose the crispness .