“ Kashayu ” is a remedial drink which we prepare on the onset of some common illness.It helps a lot in preventing or at least lessening the effect of the illness. Today I am sharing a common drink which is had during the sudden stomach pain which occurs due to the gas in stomach .
- Jeera – 2 tbsps
- Water – 1 glass
- Butter or ghee – 1 tsp
- A pinch of salt.
- Dry roast the jeera in a pan till it pops .
- Pour the water and let it boil well.
- Boil till it reduces to half.
- Now turn off and strain the kasayu
- Add butter or ghee and the salt to it and serve.
- This gives you an instant relief from the pain
You can also add one or two ayurvedic pills for gas like the vayugulika / vayumathre in the kashayu.
Instead of jeera , you can also use 1 spoon of Ovein / Omam/ Ajwain to get instant relief .