Godu Layee (Popped rice )pitto is a very old & traditional snack of GSB’s . With just a few ingredients one can make a tasty & filling snack .
- 3 cups – layee pitto. ( powdered popped rice)
- 1 cup – finely grated coconut.
- 1/2 cup – powdered jaggery.
- 1 tsp – powdered elachi
- 2 tsp – fresh homemade ghee.
- Mix the grated coconut , jaggery & elachi and Mash well with your hands .
- Add the layee pitto and ghee.. . Mix well.
- You can adjust the quantity of jaggery as per taste
Your yum snack is ready !