Just some days back I had posted about another dish of Jack fruit seed skin here
Now this part which most discard can be used to make another yum snack . Just try this out & you will never again throw this away .
When you get mature raw Jack fruits – remember to remove carefully & store the seed / bikkand skin / covering or aril . See pics and preparation in this post
|Pic Courtesy –|
- Clean the skins by washing in plenty of water , Then add salt and keep for some time.
- Now squeeze out the water .
- Deep fry . Enjoy with tea or with your lunch .
- You can also store them by sun drying them . Apply salt and mix well .
- Keep for a day . The next day Squeeze out the water that has been let out .
- Spread them out thinly on a sheet to dry in the sun thoroughly .
- May take 2-3 days depending on the intensity of the sun .
- Store in an air tight container .
- Deep fry when needed .