This Recipe is by Priya R Shenoy This is an age old recipe which she learnt from her Paternal grandmother . A very tasty snack with a unique combo of Sweet Potato , raw banana & potato. Makes for a great tea time snack .
- Raw Banana (Bangbele variety)- 1
- Sweet potato – 1 small sized
- Potato – 1 medium sized
- Besan – 1/2 cup
- Chilli Powder – 2 tsp or as per spice level
- Green Chillies – 2
- Hing – 1 tsp
- Curry Leaves – 2 sprigs
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Chop each of the veggies into thin squares.
- Chop the green chillies finely.
- Add the salt , green chillies , chilli powder, curry leaves & hing to the chopped veggies.
- Leave to marinate for about 15 minutes.
- By now the veggies would have left out water.
- Now drizzle the besan over the veggies and mix well.
- The water which has oozed out will be enough to help in binding .
- Sprinkle a little water only if required .
- Heat the oil for frying.
- Now take out the mixture in your palm. and bind lightly.
- Drop them in hot oil and deep fry till done
Enjoy these hot with a steaming cup of coffee or tea
3 replies to “Mushti Bajjo”
Do үou mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as
I pгovіde credit and sources back to your blog?
My blog is in the very same аrea of interest as yours
and mʏ visitors would truly benefit frοm some of thе information you providе heгe.
Please let me know іf this okay with yoս. Regaгds!
please contact me through e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org