Skip to content
This recipe is by – Chitra Kamath – this is a recipe from the Kochi side GSB Community.
- Ash gourd ( kuvale) – 1 cup
- Pumpkin ( dhudhi)- 1cup
- Arbi ( Mande) – 1/2 cup
- Potato ( kook) -1/2 cup
- Cashews halves – a handful
- Long beans ( chevli ) – 1/4 cup
- Green chillis – 5-6
- Coconut oil – 1 tsp
- Coconut – 1 cup grated and extracted the coconut milk … 1st milk & 2nd milk
- Collect all the required veggies .
- Chop all the vegetables into even sized pieces .
- Boil all the veggies in the second coconut milk. Make sure not to add more water
- Slit 5 to 6 green chilli & add them to the veggies.
- Add salt to taste & when the veggies are almost done add the thick coconut milk.
- Finally add coconut oil along with hing & add to the curry.