Soyi bhajjille Ghassis calls for a special masollu . I have already given the method of masollu preparation in another post.
- Tur dal – 1 cup
- Bikkand ( jackfruit seeds ) – deskinned & sliced – a handful
- Drumstick- 1 – peeled & cut into pieces .
- Masollu – 2 tbsp.
- Dharmbya sol – 1 small piece
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pressure cook the dal & the seeds . Cook the drumstick separately in a little water.
- Add the masollu ,( you can mix it in a little water & add or add directly too ), salt to taste & haldi to the cooked dal
- Bring it to a boil & simmer for about 3 more minutes .
Enjoy a lip smacking ghassi with rice . Consistency of the ghassi is according to your needs whether thick or thin !.
You can make another variation adding Chono , Bikkand , drumstick & Ambo / mango popularly known as ABCD ghassi