Pendaro talasani is stir fry with garlic flavour and red chillies.We have already given the details of this vegetable,in the upkari and Phodi post.
Today I’m sharing the talasani post with you all.
- Pendaro – 3-4 nos (seeds removed and chopped)
- Garlic – 5-8 nos (slightly crushed with the skin )
- Red chillies – 2-3 nos
- Salt to taste
- Oil for seasoning
- Chop pendaro into semi circle.apply salt and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a kadai with oil add the garlic and fry until they turn brown,add the red chillies broken into 2.
- Fry for a second then add the chopped pendaro.
- Close with a lid and cook on low flame until they are soft.
- Check for salt and add if needed.
- Switch off and serve as a accompaniment with rice.
For roasted and crispy talasani, add little more oil occasionally and cook and fry without lid.